Sunday, November 27, 2011

The rebirth!

Writing was my first love. I loved getting lost in the world of words. It was the joy of watching a blank piece of paper transform into a world of dreams (usually monochrome, yet enchanting). And then I lost him. I scared the child in me with the heavy burden of reality, reason, rationale and responsibility. The 'real world' was not for him. He came from the world of rhymes.

As I type this post, my first post, I can sense the rebirth of my inner child. The feeling of expression without reservations or restrictions has roused him from his sleep. Now this is where he belongs and this is where he shall thrive.

This space is a placebo for my writer's block. Inspiration for my day job. Playground for my imagination. Platform for my creativity. There are no rules here, no boundaries, no guidelines and no concept of censorship. This is a free space to live, learn, love, explore and play with the concepts close to my heart as well as subjects that stimulate my mind. 

This is a potpourri of personal ideas and external stimuli that spur the curious child in me. 

7 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing this space grow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is never empty-with such ideas life acquires meaning and substance-nothing is so inspiring than to discover self-keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot. Appreciate the kind words and support, that's all the inspiration i need.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Amishi, glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Ashish,

    All the best, it is interesting and waiting for your next one... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ashish

    I'm looking at your blog, and I am relating. And envious, oh so envious. :-)

    For one who loved writing too, now the very thought of capturing an idea cohesively and presenting it, seems so tiring. Kudos to you man! May billions of people read what that curious child is saying, and may Google's AdSense revenues become dependent on the profuseness of your keyboard. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anuj,

    Thanks for the kind words. Appreciate the feedback and encouragement. Here's hoping that Ennui transforms into an interesting platform of exciting ideas to kill ennui.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

CMYK

C yan, yellow, magenta and black O riginal and unadulterated L ike elements in the periodic table O ften mixed up to form compounds U n...